NGS Auditor is an enterprise class database
vulnerability scanner, suitable for finding vulnerabilities in many
of the most widely used databases. It uses a distributed
architecture system based upon a repository, scan engine, scheduler
and management console.
us for your 30 day free trial.
The repository (on a SQL Server database) stores the
settings, results, reports and schedules for each scan together
with the relevant system configuration data. All data contained
within the repository is encrypted.
The scan engines can be placed in discrete database segments
(such as the DMZ) allowing security auditing from any
point in the enterprise. Each scan engine runs vulnerability checks
for each of the hosts and stores these results in a designated
repository. Hosts that are to be scanned can be specified by the
user, or the scan engine can perform host discovery based upon a
range of IP addresses.
NGS Auditor can produce trend analysis and a wide selection of
compliance auditing reports, including PCI, SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA
Sans Top 20, CIS Benchmarks (SQL Server and Oracle) and
the NSA Benchmark for SQL Server.
- Distributed architecture
- Supported RDBMS systems to scan:
- MS SQL Server 7/2000/2005/2008
- Oracle 7r3/8i/9i/10g/11g
- IDS Informix Dynamic Server 9x/10x/11x
- Encryption of data within the repository
- Multiple distributed scanning engines
- Scan Engines can be added as required to support growth
- Lights out automated function via built-in scheduling
- Role based access (Admin, Reporting, Scheduling etc.)
- Highly configurable policy based scanning hierarchy:
- Grouping of systems to be scanned by
- System type (e.g. Database Server, Web Server, Network Device
- System location (e.g. London, U.K., Europe, Dallas, U.S.
- Client (for Service Providers)
- Secondary grouping per client (for device type etc.)
- Ad-hoc grouping as required by client
- Powerful reporting engine with separate reporting aimed at all
- Executive Management, Mid-Level Management
- Security Management, Technical Security Staff
- Trend analysis via comparative reporting
- Multiple report formats (TXT, RTF, HTML, XML, External
- Built-in compliance auditing covering:
- PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA, GLBA
- FISMA, SANS Top 20
- NSA Benchmark for SQL Server
- Built-in risk dashboard and results analyser reporting
us for your 30 day free trial of our leading vulnerability