Privacy & Cookies
We value your privacy
NCC Group takes data protection very seriously and adheres strictly to guidelines published in the Data Protection Act 1998.
NCC Group will not transfer or make accessible to any third party, any details submitted by you on the NCC Group Web site or on NCC Group e-media forms without your consent.
Information provided by you is circulated to personnel within NCC Group involved in the support and/or technical process relating to your request and personnel involved in the sales and marketing of NCC Group's products and services. (Please note that you will not be contacted by any salesperson from NCC Group unless your consent has been given.)
Mandatory information requests are kept to a minimum to enable us to reply and/or provide an efficient level of support.
Depending on the nature of your request, such information may be required for the following reasons:
- Sales support: contact information for sales and marketing personnel within NCC Group
- Download support: replies and software or documentation download support
- Licensing Documentation: posting of requested software license documentation
- Registrations (and subscription to NCC mailing lists, bulletins or NCC Group organisational memberships): replies and optional evaluation information
- Booking forms: replies and information required for seminar / event reservations
- Contact: reply information
- Business partnerships: replies and optional evaluation information.
"This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ('Google'). Google Analytics uses 'cookies,' which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states of the Treaty on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will be transmitted to a Google Server in the USA and shortened there only on an exceptional basis. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators, and providing other services to website operators relating to website activity and Internet usage.
Google will not associate the IP address transmitted under Google Analytics by your browser with other data held by Google. You may prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser software; however, we must advise you that in this case, you might not be able to use all functions of this website to the full extent. You may prevent Google from recording the data generated by the cookie and pertaining to your use of the website (including your IP address), or processing this data by downloading and installing the following browser plug-in available through the following link; http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
In view of the discussion on the use of analysis tools with complete IP addresses, we wish to advise you that this website uses Google Analytics with the expansion '_anonymizeIp()'; therefore, only abbreviated IP addresses will be further processed, so that a direct connection to the individual user is eliminated."
What are Cookies?
Cookies track your activity on a website by placing a small file on your computer that can be identified each time you return to our website.
What cookies we use
We use two types of cookies managed by two different third parties.
- Google analytics cookies; these are used to track your activity on our site. We do not store any personal information through these cookies and they will not track you once you leave our site. For more information on Google cookies please click here ( http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html)
- If you wish for any reason to opt out of Google Analytics please visit this link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
- Kenshoo cookies; this is our advertising platform mostly used for Google pay per click advertising. These cookies track what advert and keyword you have used to come to our site. These cookies do not access any personal data and the information they collect is not shared with any other party other than us. For information on Kenshoo please see www.kenshoo.com
Why we use them?
We are continually improving our website and content. Being able to track how our users travel through the site will allow us to continually update the site in a way that will make the user experience more worthwhile and enjoyable.
How secure are cookies?
Cookies do not present a threat to privacy, since they can only be used to store information that the user has given us. Specifically for NCC Group this simply means how you use the site. We do not store your personal information unless you fill out a contact us form or use the download service. You will then always be given the option to opt out of any further contact from NCC Group Ltd.
What should you do if you are concerned?